Development of activities to support service continuity, redundancy and scalability within the scope of the research project "Developing nAtional and Regional Infrastructural nodes of dAriaH in ITaly" (DARIAH-IT), OR4 Rome node.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, or in Computer Engineering, or in Computer Science, or in Electrical and Automation Engineering, or in Telecommunications Engineering, or in Mathematics
- PhD in topics related to the research topic highlighted or at least 3 years of documented work experience in the same field
- Datacenter design and implementation
- design and implementation of security and access control systems
- design and implementation of infrastructures for HPC parallel computing
- design and implementation of network architectures
- design and implementation of architectures for the provision of IT services
- knowledge of software for cloud services
- knowledge of parallelization systems, open source virtualization and containerization.
Deadline 29/10/2021 - Duration 1 year (renewable 3 year)
ISM Roma - Tor Vergata - Info: