- Since 01/01/2008 researcher at Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (IMIP)
- from 11/1999 to 10/2002 PhD in Chemistry Sciences. PhD thesis: “Theoretical modelling in laser-matter interaction”.
- from 10/1994 to 23/07/1999 chemistry Degree: Chemistry Department, University of Bari, score 110/110 cum laude. Thesis “Theoretical models to study the deposition of thin film under laser ablation”
- Fluid Dynamic of Laser induced plasma
- Partition functions, thermodynamics and transport properties of one temperature and two temperature plasmas.
- Laser induced plasmas in local thermodynamic equilibrium (LTE) and non-equilibrium plasmas.
- LIBS and PLD modelling
- Ab-initio modelling to calculate structural and electronic properties of molecules of biological interest and aromatic molecular cluster.